YouTube comments are a great way to engage with your viewers and share your thoughts on their comments. They’re also a great place to ask questions and get feedback on your video.
But what are they exactly?
YouTube comments are essentially the same thing as any other comment on the internet: they’re a way for you to communicate with others online. But unlike other websites, YouTube comments are more than just text—they include images, videos, and links to other videos or websites.
When someone leaves a comment on YouTube, it shows up below the video in the form of an embedded box. The box contains information about who left the comment (their username), how long ago it was posted (the date and time), and if there’s an image attached to it or not (an icon of an image).
Emojis are an incredibly fun way to add some personality to your comments and make them more engaging for other people reading them. They have a lot of different uses, from expressing your emotions in the comment to making it easier for readers to understand what you’re talking about.
For example, if you wanted to show someone that you were feeling angry or upset with their comment, you could use an symbols with a red face or red eyes to show that they were making you angry or upset.
If you’re not sure which emojis are available on YouTube videos, check out the list below:
– Angry face – happy face – sad face – smileys face (with mouth closed) – smiley face (with mouth open) – heart eyes – kissy face – thinking face – confused face
Why Do People Use Emojis in YouTube Comments?
It’s a question we all ask ourselves every day: why do people use emojis in YouTube comments?
Well, it turns out there are several reasons. First and foremost, it’s because they’re fun! Emojis are a way to add some personality and creativity to your comments, and they can be used to express emotions that aren’t always easy to put into words. For example, if you’re excited about something happening on screen, you might use an emoji of someone jumping up and down with their arms raised above their head. Or if you need to emphasize how much you love something, you might use an emoji of hearts or stars flying out of your head.
Another reason is that it makes your comment stand out from the crowd. Emojis can help make your comment stand out from other comments about the same video or topic so that it gets noticed by other viewers who might be interested in what it has to say. And finally, sometimes people use emojis just because they want to have fun!
You can use emojis on YouTube videos.
Have you ever wanted to add emoji to a comment on Youtube? It’s not as easy as it seems, but if you want to figure it out, we’ve got the steps for you!
If you’re a regular YouTube user, you probably know that it’s possible to put emojis in comments stand. Maybe you’ve even tried it, but weren’t sure how.
It’s so easy to insert emojis in your Youtube Channel comments!
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your YouTube account and head to the video you want to comment on or
2. Go to the comment section of a video on YouTube.
3. First, you need to double click the comment icon below the video.
4. Then, type in your comment and click ‘Post’.
5. When you see a list of emojis click ‘Show More’ and select the emoji you want to use.
6. Copy paste the emoji into the comment box before posting it. This can be done just like you would with any other text, so you don’t need any special software or anything complicated like that.
7. Once you have pasted the emoji into your comment box, click on “post” and then your comment will appear on the page!
Once you’ve found what works best for your needs, click on it. This will insert an emoji into your comment box so other people can see how happy or excited or sad or mad or whatever else it makes them feel when they realize that yes: You actually did just use an emoji in a Youtube comment box and you can try it too in Google!
Typing emojis on YouTube is a lot of fun. You can say a lot with just one emoji, and they’re so easy to use. All you have to do is type the word “emoji” and then type out the name of the emoji or just put the animal faces that you want. For example, if you want to send someone a smiling face, just type “emoji smiley face.”
You can also type multiple emojis at once by separating them with commas. For example, if I really want to make sure my friend knows how excited I am about seeing their new puppy, I could type “emoji smiley face,” then “emoji dog,” then “emoji wagging tail.” This would produce: 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
It’s super easy!
Animal Faces Emojis
Are you a fan of animal faces? Then you’ve come to the right place! We’ll show you how to put animal faces emojis on YouTube, so you can express yourself in a way that’s never been possible before.
So, when you think of emojis, you probably think of the most popular ones: the smiley face, the happy face, and maybe the sad face. Today we’re going to focus on animal emojis that are less common—like the cat emoji with its ears up or down.
Let’s start with some simple stuff: The cat emoji can have its ears up or down—and it’s pretty easy to change them! Just go into settings and find “Emoji Style” at the bottom of your list of options. From there, choose “All Emoji Styles” from the dropdown menu at the top left. You should see two cat faces with different ears—one with its ears up and one with its ears down. Click on whichever one you want!
You can put Emojis in your YouTube comment using the browser on windows.
If you’re using the YouTube website, you can put emojis in your comments by using the browser on Windows.
To do this, open your browser and go to youtube.com. Then click on the “Comments” button near the top of the page (it looks like a speech bubble). This will open up a new window where you can type your reply to the video.
You’ll see a row of icons across the top of this window. The third one from the left looks like three people holding hands, and it’s called Emoji Panel. Clicking on that icon will open up another panel with all kinds of emoji options! You can then drag those icons into your comment box to add them or
1. Go to the YouTube page website you wish to comment on.
2. Right-click and select Inspect Element.
3. Windows key, Press Ctrl+F (or Command+F for Mac) and type “emoji” in the search bar at the bottom of your browser windows.
4. You should see a list of all Emojis available on YouTube, including the ones with faces that show up as dots instead of faces (see screenshot below).
How to put Emojis in Instagram
Instagram is a great way to share photos, stories and memories with the world. But if you’re like me, you’ve probably wondered how to put emojis or using emojis in Instagram. And the answer is pretty simple: all you need is the right keyboard for your android!
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to your phone’s Settings app, usually found under the “Settings” icon on your home screen or in your app drawer.
2. Under “General,” look for and select “Keyboards.”
3. Select “Add New Keyboard.”
4. Scroll down until you see “Emoji” listed under third-party keyboards. Tap it and then tap “Allow Full Access.”
5. Next, go back one screen and select “Emoji” again. This time go ahead and tap “Done” to complete setup.
6. Now when you want to type an emoji into any text field (like Instagram Stories), simply long-press on the spacebar until a menu pops up at the bottom of your screen with a bunch of icons (including an emoji). Long-press on whichever icon corresponds with what
What’s your opinion? In the end, we hope this guide has helped you or more users and subscribers find a way to add emojis on Youtube or youtube ads.
Whether you’re using an app or an extension, there are plenty of ways to get what you want from your favorite video-sharing site.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Whether you’re using an app or an extension, there are plenty of ways to get what you want from your favorite video-sharing site.
If you have any questions about how to put emojis on youtube, feel free to comment below!