A YouTube channel is a collection of videos organized by a single creator. When you subscribe to a channel, you’ll get updates on any new content that appears there—whether it’s a video comments, playlist, or live stream—so you can always stay up to date on what’s happening with your favorite creators.
Lately, I’ve been hearting YouTube comments like crazy. I think it’s because I’m trying to get more likes on my own videos, and I’m just generally feeling generous.
But even though it feels good to make a comment, there’s something about doing it that makes me feel… not so good!
The first time I ever tried to write a comment, it felt like my heart was breaking in two. And then when the next one popped up, and the next one after that—I swear, my heart couldn’t take it anymore!
So what am I going to do now? How can I stop this madness?
Hearting a YouTube comment is a great way to show your appreciation for someone’s content.
Liking and Commenting on Youtube Channel
Liking and commenting on YouTube are simple and fun ways to show your support for your favorite channels and content.
1. Liking a video
-Click the thumbs up icon next to any video that you like. You can also use the shortcut key (the heart symbol) to do this, or click the “Like” button at the bottom of the video player.
-Liking a video is a great way to encourage the uploader. You can show your appreciation by clicking on the thumbs-up icon that appears below every video.
2. Commenting on a video
-Click the text box next to any video that you want to comment on, type in your message, then click “Post.”
-Commenting on other people’s posts is one of the best ways to start interacting with other people on social media platforms like Twitter or Instagram. When someone comments on one of your posts, it helps build trust between you and them. This will help them see what kind of person you are and whether or not they want to follow you back on their own accounts as well—which can lead to more followers in turn!
1. Go to YouTube’s homepage.
2. Navigate to the video you want to leave a comment on (the default page will show comments).
3. Click the “Reply” button below the comment you want to save.
4. Click the “Heart” option under the “Like” dropdown menu, and then click “Done.”
The process of liking comments on youtube and the benefits of doing so.
The process of liking comments on youtube is simple, but it can have a big impact on the person who wrote it. It’s a simple way to show someone that you appreciate what they wrote and you want them to know you’re listening.
When you like a comment, it shows up as a notification to the person who wrote it. They’ll see that you liked their comment and they’ll get an email notification too! That’s why liking comments is so important: You’re letting people know that their words are being heard.
If you want others to know about the things you love and the things that are important to you, do the same for them! Liking own comments on YouTube is a great way to help people spread their ideas and connect with other people who share those ideas.
Liking comments on YouTube is a great way to show that you appreciate the time and effort people put into their videos. It shows that you’re paying attention, and it helps video creator know that their content is being enjoyed.
Sometimes, liking a comment can even make things happen! If a creator responds to one of your comments and mentions another video they’ve made, it’s possible that they’ll be inspired to create more content just for you. Or maybe they’ll see your comment and decide to make a new video based on something you mentioned in it.
Either way, it’s always good to give feedback when you can!
Disliking a Youtube Video
Disliking a video is an easy way to voice your opinion, but it can also be a little misunderstood. If you want to dislike something on Youtube,
Here’s what you need to know:
- You can only dislike videos that are public and visible. That means that if the video isn’t public or visible, you won’t be able to dislike it.
- You’ll only be able to see the dislikes when you’re watching the video in full screen mode (not just playing on your home page). So if you want to see how many dislikes there are for a particular video, make sure you’ve got it playing in full screen mode!
- If someone has already liked the video, then their likes will count as votes against any dislikes that come after them—so if someone else likes before you do (or anyone else), then their like will overshadow yours and all those subsequent dislikes won’t count towards anything!
What are YouTube comments?
Youtube comments are a way for people to leave feedback on videos. They can be as short as a single word, or as long as a paragraph. The good thing about Youtube comments is that it allows people to provide feedback about the video. It also helps other viewers decide if they want to watch the video or not by reading through the comments.
You can reply to comments, like them, or hide them.
You can also delete comments. To do this, go to My Videos > Video Manager >
> Comments > Delete Comment.
How To Comment On Youtube Videos To Maximize Your Reach
Respond on YouTube videos is a great way to get your name out there, but it’s also important to know how to do it right.
Here are some tips:
-Don’t spam. If you’re just trying to get viewers/subscribers, your comments will be deleted by the moderators. Be genuine!
-Try to be funny. Your comment should add something positive or funny to the conversation. Don’t make it all about you!
-Use proper grammar and spelling so that people don’t think you’re an idiot who doesn’t know how to speak English.
-Inappropriate comments are not good on comment section.
But how to comment?
First, open the YouTube app and find a video you want to comment on. Then tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This will bring up an option to “Send feedback.”
After clicking “Send feedback,” you’ll be prompted to write your comment. You can choose whether or not you want it visible on your profile, and whether or not you want it published in the comments section of the video. Once you’ve written your comment, click “Send.” You’re done!
Hey! You’re on the right track, but there are a couple steps you can take to make sure your comment is on point.
1. Check out the video’s description. This is where you’ll find the most up-to-date information about the video and its creator. If you have questions about what kind of content is appropriate or what the video’s goals are, this is where you can find answers.
2. Make sure your comment is relevant to the video and not just a bunch of unrelated opinions that don’t add anything to the conversation. It also helps if your comment makes sense—if it reads like something someone would say in real life, it will be more likely to get noticed by other viewers!
3. Proofread your comment before hitting “post!” We know how excited you are about getting your thoughts out there, but taking a moment for a quick read-through can help make sure that your message comes across clearly and doesn’t get lost in typos or grammatical errors!
So there you have it! You now know how to like YouTube comments in a variety of ways, and we hope you’ll put the knowledge to good use. We’re here if you need us, so don’t hesitate to reach out.